[SUMC] Weekend Trip 1st - 4th May

SUMC Secretary secretary at sumc.org.uk
Fri Apr 24 10:52:03 BST 2009

Dear climbers,
the trip in 2 weekend's time which has been listed as a Swanage trip, will
now be to North Wales instead.  It should be a good trip to a nice part of
Wales with some great climbing.  We're planning to do some multi-pitch
climbs on the mountain crags, and also some scrambling/mountaineering,
depending on what people would like to do.
    We'll probably be staying in a bunkbarn.  Will send round more details
shortly.
To come on this trip you should ideally have climbed outside before,
although it doesn't really matter.  You will also need appropriate clothing
and footwear - ie: waterproofs, warm clothing and boots.
   If you are intersted in coming, please reply to this email.  It would be
useful if you could let me know soon.

Kind Regards
Tom