[SUMC] Dynamic Rock tonight: no minibus

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Feb 2 14:31:53 GMT 2009

Hi all,

We've just been informed by the AU that they're not allowing minibuses out
past 8pm tonight due to the weather, so they've cancelled our booking for

*We're still going to run a trip the wall, but it'll be cars only. If you
have a car, we'd be very grateful if you could drive tonight. *

If you don't have a car, and are planning to go to the wall tonight then
it'll be on a first-come, first-served basis, but we'll try to fit everyone

SUMC Committee

Web: http://www.sumc.org.uk
Forum: http://www.sumc.org.uk/cragchat

To unsubscribe from the SUMC mailing list, please visit