[SUMC] Dynamic Rock tonight: no minibus

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Feb 2 14:31:53 GMT 2009

Hi all,

We've just been informed by the AU that they're not allowing minibuses out
past 8pm tonight due to the weather, so they've cancelled our booking for
tonight.

*We're still going to run a trip the wall, but it'll be cars only. If you
have a car, we'd be very grateful if you could drive tonight. *

If you don't have a car, and are planning to go to the wall tonight then
it'll be on a first-come, first-served basis, but we'll try to fit everyone
in.