[SUMC] Majorca

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Feb 5 10:44:44 GMT 2009

Dear all,

The hard core of Majorca peeps, have booked our accommodation and flights,
if you are interested you will need to let us know (see
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=45658414863) and book your
flights, we are doing most of our communication via the facebook sight so
please get on there. the accommodation we booked sleeps 9, there are already
10 of us who have booked our flights, Given the fact we only meant to have 9
and it is booked in my name, I would rather have no more than 15 people in
their (obviously if enough people are keen we could book another villa). So
let us know you keen then book your flights. We will also need to sort out
if we have enough people over 21.

You will get no more emails from the club about this, it is not a club trip,
rather a club set up trip, Me, Laith, Dom and Fip know all the details so
ask any of us.

Thanks, Jacky