[SUMC] THIS WEEKEND!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Feb 11 11:56:14 GMT 2009

*Reminder about this weekend! PLEASE SIGN UP!

* This weekend, We (SUMC) are hosting the second round of the Welsh Uni
bouldering competition at Dynamic Rock. This is going to be an afternoon
event on Saturday the 14th Feb, following by a pizza then pub social. *Everyone
is welcome to come along to these events.* We have already sorted out our
three teams but *if you want to compete as an individual we will be taking a
bus from Uni to the comp*, or if you want to come and watch please do!

See "Events" sign up for spaces on the bus, this is the number of people who
can compete. Please do come along to the socials if nothing else, for £5 you
get Pizza bonanza!

*Saturday 14th Feb*
*Meet at FH 11.00am - we are leaving promptly so DONT BE LATE*
Comp registration: 12.00pm
Comp Finish: 5.00pm
Social 5.30-8.00pm Pizza @ DR for £5 - you contribute £5 and get a selection
of pizza to choose from
Pub 8.30ish - onwards, *The Rhyddings Pub*.

*Sunday 15th Feb*
Climbing on the Gower
*Meet at 9.30am.*
location not yet decided