[SUMC] Gower Day Trip - Sunday 25th January

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Jan 16 15:13:31 GMT 2009

Hi,
On Sunday 25th of january, there will be a day trip to the Gower.  We're
going to be heading to Three Cliffs Bay.  As the tides are good, and we want
to make the most of the day, we will be meeting outside Fulton House at
08:00 - 08:15 and will be leaving by 08:30.  The cost of the Trip will be
£5.

Things to bring:
-climbing equipment (state which gear you need when siging up)
-Food and water
-sensible footwear
-warm clothes/waterproofs, jeans not reccomended!
-guidebooks etc if you have them

You dont need a great deal of experience to come, just to be able to lead
belay.  Is an ideal oportunity to learn to lead trad. outside.

If you wish to come, then please sign up on the website, stating what
equipment you need and whether you can lead trad.

Kind Regards

Tom Webber