[SUMC] Cornwall 12-17th June

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Jun 3 12:09:19 BST 2009

SUMMER TRIP - CORNWALL

This years summer trip Will be to Cornwall. We are going from Friday 12th to
Wednesday the 17th (although at least one car is coming back on  Monday
15th). The trip will cost £30 which is really cheap for 5 nights! and the
club is subsidising it! We are camping in St Just.

There's some really good sea cliff climbing in Cornwall. We're going to be
camping, at St Just, Nr Lands End. The club went last year, and it was a
really good trip.

You will need to have climbed outside on trad before if you want to come of
this trip, please think about what gear you request when signing up and
place any preferred climbing partner on the sign up sheet, also indicate if
you drive or have a tent. Please also state on the sign up sheet any tent
sharing partner you would prefer!

We will be sorting out tents and climbing partners on Monday 8th so please
try and sign up before this if you are coming.

Get back to us if you have any problems.