[SUMC] Selection for Welsh comp - round 3

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Mar 2 11:05:44 GMT 2009

Thanks to everyone who turned up for the Dynamic Rock Ruckus competition on
Sunday, as you know this was the selection for the 3rd round of the welsh
comp.

The people who are guaranteed a place in the 3rd round of the Welsh comp
are:

Jacky
Simon
Jon
connor
Cas
Dave
Josh

We can take as many people as are intrested to the cardiff round. If people
are not available or not bothered about being in one of the teams, they can
enter as individuals or not enter at all.

*LADIES* - Are there are females who would fancy the trip to Cardiff for the
comp? We need 2 more at a minimum! let me know

Thanks
Jacky