[SUMC] VARSITY Details!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Mar 6 13:59:59 GMT 2009

*Dear all, *

*Climbing is not a part of Varsity but going along and supporting swansea it
is a great way to support the AU and be involved in university sport, if you
want to go see details below:*

Varsity takes place on 29th April and sees many of our sports teams compete
around Cardiff against our greatest rivals. The great and good of green and
white, take on the evil black and red in a clash of the titans!

 ONE DAY TICKET SALE ~

Varsity ticket and merchandise packages with all included are only
available:

10th March 10am - 4pm

Ents Box Office, Fulton House

 WHATS INCLUDED? ~

Match ticket

Return bus travel (early buses to day games or later buses to the rugby)

Green or white official t-shirt

Sticker

Varsity after party ticket to PlayOn> with BBC Radio 1's Scott Mills

All for £20 cash or £18 with a voucher (no cards accepted)

  PLAYERS PACKS £16~ If you are playing on the day you may come and collect
your player's Varsity packages from the AU Office from Thursday 12th March.
Team captains must submit a team sheet to Simon or Richard on Monday 9th
March and only the players on this sheet can purchase a player pack.
Everyone else in the club must purchase a normal varsity package and state
they would like a day bus in order to see the team play.

 ONLINE SALES ~ After the 10th March items from the package will be
available to buy online at www.suau.co.uk/varsity and from the box office.
But, in order to guarantee a ticket for the after party or for a bus you
must buy on the 10th March as we fully expect these to sell out quickly!
Please bear with us while the minisite is being created, it will be ready to
sell match tickets only on Tuesday and what’s left from the packs on
Wednesday onwards

If you have any queries email simon:

*Simon Griffin*
President

*Swansea University Athletic Union**
*Union House, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP

T: 01792 295704 | M: 07835 876787
F: 01792 295884
aupresident at swan.ac.uk | www.suau.co.uk

Thanks