[SUMC] Peaks arrangements

SUMC Secretary secretary at sumc.org.uk
Thu Mar 12 23:15:05 GMT 2009

Hey,
Just to let you know of some last minute details.  We're going to leave at
17.00 from Fulton House tommorow, so please arrive beforehand.  Food
arrangements are as follows; we will be stopping off for fish and chips
tommorow evening, and will go for a meal saturday evening.  James says he
will cook bacon sandwiches for breakfast.  So the only food you need is for
lunches and snacks - we will stop at a supermarket on the way.
Weather looks ok, but  if it is wet then we'll probably head to a climbing
wall or go for a walk if anyones up for it.

All the best
Tom W