[SUMC] Going Sport climbing outside instead of DR - TONIGHT

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon May 11 13:36:56 BST 2009

Hello,

Me, Tom W, Jamie N, Lloyd and Mark are all up for sport this afternoon, this
means those 5 peeps need ropes and quick draws (maybe 3 sets of) I have one
rope and 1 set of quickdraws. What time can you guys meet?

Mark - I take it you are driving? Do you know the way?

Anyone else? Let us know ASAP.

Jacky