[SUMC] WUBC Bangor Round / North Wales Trip. 4-6 December

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Nov 25 10:22:07 GMT 2009

Hi all,
just a few details for the bouldering competition and North Wales trip,
which takes place in a couple of weekends. Meeting time is 17.00 at Fulton
House.  Price will be £30.  We're staying at a bunkbarn in Llanberis, so
you'll need a sleeping bag.

The plan for the weekend is as follows.  Saturday is the bouldering
competition, with those not competing going climbing outside.  On the
Sunday, we'll head for some outdoor climbing.  This plan is of course
dependant on the weather!

The sign up is online, so put your name down if you want to come.  Theres
only going to be 4 places for non-competitors, which will only be available
to people who can second trad.

BOULDERING TEAM
Can you sign up online if you're going.  If you're not, then please let us
know asap!

Will send a more detailed email later

All the best
Tom