[SUMC] Christmas Dinner - details. LAST CHANCE FOR TICKETS TOMMOROW!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Nov 25 16:00:00 GMT 2009

Hey,
just some more details regarding the Christmas Dinner.  Meet in JCs at
18.00, the coach leaves at 18.30.  We're leaving the Oxwich Bay Hotel at
01.00, so should be back in Swansea by 01.30ish.

Tommorows session at the uni wall is the last chance to buy tickets, we'll
be selling them between 19.00 and 21.00.  Still plenty of space, so you can
bring friends/partners etc.. who aren't in the club.  REMEMBER THAT YOU ALSO
NEED TO SIGN UP ON THE WEBSITE WITH YOUR FOOD CHOICE!

Hope to see you there

Tom