[SUMC] Gear night - Monday 19th October

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Oct 9 16:17:26 BST 2009

Hi,
a few of you have been asking about gear, we've arranged a cheap gear night
at Dynamic Rock on the 19th October (a week this monday).  There'll be a
discount on everything in the shop, but also, cheap deals on the gear you
need to start out - ie: shoes and harnesses.  As per usual, there will be
beginner's 'bundles' than contain everything you need - shoes, harness,
belay plate, screwgate and chalkbag.

So if you're new to the club, and plan to stick with climbing, this'll be a
good time to get your own gear at a good price.

As its during a monday climbing session, there shouldn't be any transport
issues, as we're heading down in the coach.  The gear night won't be instead
of climbing, so you can come along for a climb if you don't want to buy
anything.

All the best
Tom