[SUMC] BMC Winter Lectures

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Oct 21 12:46:56 BST 2009

Hi Everyone,

For those who are interested the BMC is presenting a Winter Lecture on the
24th of November at Cardiff Students Union.  Starts at 19.30 ends around
21.30.

See http://www.thebmc.co.uk/News.aspx?id=2772 for more information.

Those wanting to go can sign up on our web site this way we can hopefully
sort out travelling up together.   Anyone with a car wanting to go and
doesn't mind driving people to Cardiff can you put so on sign up.  If their
aren't enough cars sure we can manage to get the train (a standard return is
£7.90).

Cost is £5.00 for BMC members and if we get 10 people going there tickets
will be £3.50 but this has to be booked in advance so sign up soon.

Best Regards
Rachel