[SUMC] Fresher's Fayre

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Sun Sep 20 13:09:51 BST 2009

Hi all,
As you probably know Fresher's Fayre this year is on Wednesday 23rd and
Thursday 24th September.  As there'll (hopefully!) be lots of people
interested in the club, we'll need some people to help out on the stall.
The fayre runs from 10.00 to 16.00 each day, so I've divided each day into
three 2 hour session - (10.00 to 12.00, 12.00 to 14.00 and 14.00 to 16.00).
Ideally we'd like three people on the stall.

So if you would like to help out, please let me know how many sessions you
can do.  Also say if theres any times you can't do.

Will then send round a timetable of who's on the stall at what times...

Also, please come along at any time to fill in you membership form for the
year - remember you will need an AU card for the year!

All the best
Tom Webber