[SUMC] Uni Wall session tommorow

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Sep 23 18:02:24 BST 2009

tommorows our first session at the University Wall, at the same time as last
year of 19.00.  We're expecting a lot of beginners, so if you did the
Dynamic Rock training, it'd be great if you could come along and lend a hand
It goes without saying that we'll head to JCs afterwards!

Also, with regards to Parking at the Sports Centre, the AU have told us
they're being strict this year with people parking at the sports centre and
not paying.  So you may want to park on campus and walk over to the Sports
Centre, or pay the parking costs (which aren't cheap, apparently...)

Hope to see you there

SUMC Committee

Web: http://www.sumc.org.uk
Forum: http://www.sumc.org.uk/cragchat

To unsubscribe from the SUMC mailing list, or edit your mailing list
options, please visit http://www.sumc.org.uk/about/mailing-list