[SUMC] Welcome to SUMC

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Sep 25 13:25:10 BST 2009

Hi new members, welcome to Swansea University Mountaineering Club, just a
few notices about the club:

1) Your student email addresses have all been added to the club's mailing
list.  If you want your emails to go to a different address, you can add to
the mailing list here <http://www.sumc.org.uk/about/mailing-list>.  Email is
the main may we'll contact you about club events, so its important you
recieve and read club emails

2) Club website (address below):  There is plenty of useful info about the
club and climbing on the website, so please take time to browse through.
When we start going on trips, the Events section is where you can sign-up.
Theres also our forum, 'cragchat' where you can chat with other club
members.

3) We also have a facebook
group<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=39551098763&ref=ts>to
stay in touch with other club members.  Theres also plenty of pictures
of
club trips from the last year.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

All the best
Tom Webber