[SUMC] Outdoor Trip 24th April

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Apr 6 13:55:17 BST 2010

Hi All

Hope you are all having a good Easter, the first outdoor trip after Easter
will be on the 24th of April, we'll be heading up to Morlais Quarry.

The plan is to run this as a learn to lead outdoors trip, to be able to
learn you should have been leading indoors for a while, basically be
competent at it.  If you're unsure give us an email with any questions or
ask us on the first Monday session back.

Anyone is welcome on the trip just as long as you can lead belay.  Let
us know when you sign up if you are wanting to learn to lead or just climb
this way we can sort out numbers.

Cost will be the usual £5.00 and we'll be leaving at 8.00am from Fulton
House lets hope the weathers good.

See you after the break

Rachel