[SUMC] Club logo

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Apr 23 00:35:30 BST 2010

Evenign all,

we have considered a rethink of the mountaineering club logo, as most clubs
we have come to contact with do have a very similar logo based upon a prime
number of peaks... therefore I am opening up the oppertunity to design the
clubs logo.
If you have any ideas or designs, then draw them down, explain if need be
[tho it's a logo so should be pretty damn simple] then bring it allong to
the AGM on Thursday, hand it to a committee member, then either the designs
can be passed around at the AGM or the new and old committee with keep them
and decide at a later date on the designs.
This is not a guarentee that the logo will even change, it's just an
oppertunity to give your input to possibly freshen up and revamp the club
logo!

Get your crayons ready and start doodling!

Ed x