[SUMC] FAO those attending Next Tuesdays- Christmas Party!!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Dec 7 23:36:09 GMT 2010

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Just thought I'd remind you of the details for next tuesdays Christmas ball!

dress code is smart, so dresses and sharp suits!

We're meeting at JC's at 6pm, please remember to bring your tickets.
The busses will leave at 6.30pm, if you're not there we can't hold the
busses as there are so many of us going.

We'll have lovely food and wine (there is a bar for when your table runs out
of wine), be entertained by The Fablous Coversluts and party the night away!
Coaches will leave Oxwich at 1am, and will drop people at the student
village and campus, and possibly the centre of town.

So see you in JC's on tuesday (14th)- for the biggest and best Christmas
party around!

Rosie x