[SUMC] Please check your club clothing order.

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Dec 10 10:18:37 GMT 2010

Hi Everyone,

We're sending off the order for the club clothing early next week, so could
you please check the list attached and let us know if there are any
mistakes.

Anyone who would like to order clothing will need to send us the details and
give me the money by Monday night. Even if we've had your order we will
still need your money before this time - no money, no order.

Jamie