[SUMC] Club Kit

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Dec 16 12:25:06 GMT 2010

Evening all,

Just a quick email, hopefully you won't delete this before reading it.  it's
getting to the end of term and so an inventory of all the club kit is
require, meaning i need a list of all the kit, therefore all harnesses,
belays, nuts ropes slings etc. need to be returned.

If you have any kit, especially harnesses, can  you reply to this so i know
where they are, and can come get them if needed.  trad equipment given out
is not so urgent to return, but all of you who do have kit [and i know who
you are], can you give me an accurate list of what items you have, as i can
compare with the list i have for it!

would be better if people get back to me asap, the sooner the better, and
before you all go home!

Ed