[SUMC] Climbing Trips This Month

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Jan 19 07:53:13 GMT 2010

Hi All

Welcome back,

Just a quick email to remind you that Monday trips to Dynamic Rock start
again next week thats Monday the 25th.  So sign up on-line if you want
to come.
Thursday sessions at the uni wall will be back on next week as well (Thurs
28th 7-9pm, JC's after).

Also this month we have the first outdoor trip of the year on Saturday the
30th, again if you want to come sign up on-line let us know if you can lead
trad and what kit you need.  I'll send out more info nearer the time but we
are likely to set off from uni at about 9am and cost will be about £5.00.

Good luck with the exams,

Rachel