[SUMC] Literally need 5 more lovers!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Mar 1 22:44:36 GMT 2010

Sapnin',

we can't do any orders for hoodies unless we have 5 more people wanting a
hoodie [could make a really good present for a friend/loved one/mothers
day].

I'm gunna keep the order form available for a few more days, hopefully any
more people can add the hoody to the list, get us over the minumum order
number, then we'll be able to order some kit.

club kit order form is still available for everyone but Clicking
Here<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/sumc.org.uk/viewform?hl=en_GB&formkey=dFZVQ19QWjYyM2dyMUE0VEl1alp1bGc6MA>,
so do it.

Ed x