[SUMC] News!!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed May 5 14:33:28 BST 2010

Hi Everybody

Right so last Thursday we had the AGM thanks to all those who came along.
I've finally written up the minutes and updated the constitution which are
attached for you all to have a look.

We made a few important changes which I'll make a summary of just in case
you're feeling lazy and don't read my amazing minutes.

Firstly we voted to get rid of the committee positions of freshers rep and
website sec.
We also created the new role of training officer - if you wanna know more
about what this is then.... read the minutes
Finally and probably the most important change that effects everyone is that
we voted to make club membership fee £15 yearly instead of three year.
There was much discussion on this and it wasn't an easy decision to make.
You can read the reasoning in the minutes.

You can also find out more about other exciting things that were discussed
if you read the minutes.

Right now the fun bit... the new committee,

President - David Sperring
Secretary - Hannah Buckland
Treasurer - Jamie Grieg
Gear Rep - Eddie Edwards
Social Sec - Rosie Dyer
Trips and Comps Sec - Tom Dudley
Training Officer - Amy Griffiths
Management Rep - Tom Webber

Congrats to those people looks like it'll be a good year.

Happy Climbing,

Rachel