[SUMC] Rucksack and Helmet for Sale/anyone missing some gear?

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu May 20 17:38:36 BST 2010

Hello,
Sorry that this isn't strictly club stuff, but I'm selling some outdoor
gear, and wanted to offer them to club members before putting them on a well
known auction site...

Am selling the following items, which are surplus to requirement:

1 x Petzl Ecrin Helmet
-Red
-Very good condition, hardly used with no impacts...
-Size 53-63cm
-Price £20

1 x Berghaus Freeflow Rucksack
-Royal Blue/Grey
-Size 36L
-Main comparment with optional separate compartment (good to keep climbing
gear and clothing separate!)
-Lid has two pockets
-Side pockets
-Compression Straps
-Hip and chest belts
-has Berghaus' 'freeflow' system, which is basically an air gap between your
back and the rucksack, so no sweaty backs!
-Price £25
-Ideal sized rucksack for carrying all your climing gear

If you're interested, let me know.  Can send some pictures if you like.  Am
open to (sensible) offers!

*Also*
I've aqquired a Wild Country Nut from somewhere.  Not annodised, and no tape
on it.  Let me know if you think its your and what size it is, and I'll get
it back to you...

Kind Regards
Tom