[SUMC] Bouldering team tryouts - second chance!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Nov 9 11:18:58 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who took part in the tryouts for the bouldering team
which were held at Dynamic Rock last night. Everyone climbed really hard!

*The teams aren't set yet though, so you still have a chance to try out!*

As the email informing everyone of the tryouts was very short notice (my
bad), we've decided to give a second chance to those who missed the tryouts,
so that everyone can have the opportunity to show us what they're made of.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of being on the team is... print
out a copy of the attached score sheet (or scribble the problems down on
some paper), make your own way over to Dynamic Rock at some point this week,
log your scores and email them back to me. These scores will then be mixed
in with the scores from yesterday's tryouts, and the people who make the
squad will be announced. Places on the teams will not be allocated until
closer to the BUCS competition date.

*The deadline for sending your scores in is Friday 12th November at 10.00pm.
*
*
*
Good luck!