[SUMC] Indoor Climbing at the Summit Centre

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Nov 19 11:00:53 GMT 2010

Hey guys,

This coming Thursday we'll be running a trip to an indoor climbing wall
north of Cardiff (its a much larger centre than Dynamic Rock, link
here<http://www.summitcentre.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=141&Itemid=98>).
Here's some info:

   - We're leaving outside Fulton House at 17:00
   - We'll be back on campus around 23:15
   - Trip cost will be approx. £7
   - We're taking a minibus (and maybe some cars) so spaces are limited
   - We won't be instructing on this trip (so in order to come you'll need
   to have been signed off at Dynamic Rock)

If you'd like to come, please sign up on the events page.

Given the date, *there will be no uni wall session next week (25th)*.

Cheers,
Dudley