[SUMC] Welcome to Swansea University Mountaineering Club

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Sun Oct 3 12:28:04 BST 2010

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to SUMC! We've got a great year lined up for you! Our first trip
will be tomorrow (Monday 4th October) to Dynamic Rock climbing centre. We
will be meeting outside Fulton House at 5.30pm and should be returning
around 10.30pm. The trip will cost £10. All essential equipment will be
provided but as we only have a limited amout of climbing shoes, we advise
you wear tight fitting shoes which you may find easier to climb in. If you
have any problems meeting at 5.30pm but wish to come on the trip, please
send us an email and let us know and we'll see what we can do.

If you weren't able to join the club at Freshers' Fayre then don't worry,
you'll have another chance to sign up and get onto the trip! We'll be in
JC's bar in Fulton House from 3.30pm until 5pm tomorrow where we can sign
you up (remember to bring your AU card!). We should be easy to spot as we'll
all be wearing blue SUMC tshirts. Please try to come and see us between
these times rather than before the trip so that we'll be able to get away on
time. If you've got any other questions then feel free to come along and see
us in JC's.

Remember that we will be running a taster session on Thursday 7th October at
the Sports Centre between 7pm-9pm where you can come along and give climbing
a try. You must have a valid AU card to attend this. You'll be able to join
the club at this event too.

See you tomorrow,

Dave

President,