[SUMC] GEAR NIGHT at Dynamic Rock

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Oct 8 11:10:31 BST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I hope you have all had a go at climbing! If not dont worry! The next
opportunity is *Monday*. Turn up outside Fulton House at 5.30 for our
Dynamic Rock trip. Also on *Monday the 25th of October*, Dynamic Rock are
having a *GEAR NIGHT*! so everyone can get properly kitted out in shoes,
harnesses etc.

On top of all the fun indoor climbing, we also climb outdoors. The next
email will be about club trips, so watch out for that! I hope you all know
about our website:

*http://www.sumc.org.uk*

All the upcoming events/trips are on there so have a browse around and when
you have decided which trips you would like to attened you can sign up
online!

See you Monday!

Hannah