[SUMC] Dynamic Rock Tonight

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Oct 11 14:24:46 BST 2010

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder about our trip to Dynamic Rock tonight. We will be meeting
outside Fulton House at 5.30pm and should be returning around 10.30pm. The
trip will cost £10. All essential equipment will be provided but as we only
have a limited amout of climbing shoes, we advise you wear tight fitting
shoes which you may find easier to climb in. If you have any problems
meeting at 5.30pm but wish to come on the trip, please send us an email and
let us know and we'll see what we can do.

If you havn't joined the club yet but wish to come along then we'll be able
to sign you up at 5.30pm.

See you later,

Dave