[SUMC] Still need some addresses!!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Dec 16 13:40:31 GMT 2011

Hey again, thanks to everyone who has sent me their addresses for the bmc
insurance!  there are still many of you who haven't replied yet though.

we really need to get these forms sent out asap so were going to have to
put a* deadline* of *Sunday 18th of December 6pm *on sending these
addresses to me. it is not fair to keep the people who have sent their
addresses to me waiting!

if you do not reply then theres a chance you may not get your bmc insurance
this year.
you have been warned :)

thanks

matt r [treasurer]