[SUMC] Upcoming socials!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Mar 18 10:05:02 GMT 2011

Hi Climbers!

Sorry we haven't had a social for a while, I'm sure you'll understand we've
all got a lot of work on. my social life has died!
- but don't worry, all that time spent pretending to do my dissertation i've
been thinking what awesome socials we could have next!

On *March 27th* we'll go to JC's pub quiz

*Wednesday 30th* we'll have an SUMC easter egg hunt!- this will be a hunt
for easter egg 'tokens' that will be secretely hidden around campus- the
more egg tokens you find the more chocolate you will get!- the egg
posters/tokens may have clues on them to lead you to more eggs! *Fancy
dress- Easter theme*!!

After the easter holidays we'll be returning to Playzone on *Friday the 6th
of May*! as this is always a popular event, you'll need to sign up on the
website, we'll let you know when this is available, the cost will be roughly
£10.

Then we'll have our final social before next years social sec takes the
reigns- *On Friday 13th of May* we'll have our AGM where the new committee
will be elected. We'll have drinks (BYOB), snacks and pizza at our AGM,
maybe watch a climbing film and head off to JC's and TOOTERS for one last
big get together!

details will be sent out closer to the dates,
see you soon

Rosie x