[SUMC] Deadline for xmas dinner tickets

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Sun Nov 27 16:16:44 GMT 2011

Hello

Just to let you all know that *tomorrow* (*28/11/11*) is the LAST day you
can buy the Christmas dinner tickets!!!!
You can get them at Fulton house from 5:15 - 6:00 or contact me and i can
arrange a time and place for you to get one off of me tomorrow.

Some of you have said how the cost is an issue, but it really does promise
to be THE social event of the SUMC calender. The place, the food and the
people are all worth the money. For just *£30* you get a 3 course meal plus
coffee and welsh cakes, 2 bottles of wine per table, transport to and from
the venue and a first class evening with the club!!!!!

If you have an issues please email/contact me asap. The night is going to
be amazing and i want as many of you as possible to come and enjoy
yourselves :)

Cathy

SUMC Social Sec