[SUMC] Late sign up and other fun things

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Oct 7 11:48:06 BST 2011

Bonjour,

So, for those of you who haven't quite got around to joining the club yet,
we're running a late sign up session in JC's from 9:00am-1:00 on Monday 10th
October. If you just need to pay us, give us your AU details, join the
club, get your mate to join the club or just ask any questions we will be at
your disposal. We'll all be wearing our blue committee t-shirts as well so
should hopefully be relatively easy to spot.

ALSO, our first outdoor trip to Fall Bay on the Gower will be on the 15th
October. This trip is a great opportunity for everyone to try climbing
outside, irrespective of your previous climbing experience. You'll get loads
of climbing done as well as the chance to abseil through the top of a
cave and onto the beach! It's a really great way to kick off a year of
climbing on a stunning local crag, and we'll be finishing the day at Pub on
the Pond for some great food and general banter :) Keep your eyes peeled for
another e-mail notifying you when the sign up on the website will be open:
we can only take a limited number of people and you don't want to miss this!

Just a reminder of our regular events: On Monday we'll be meeting outside
Fulton House at 5:30pm to go to Dynamic Rock. This trip costs £10 which
covers transport and a good few hours climbing.
                                                      On Thurdsday we will
be meeting at the uni wall in the Sports Centre at 7:00pm for another taster
session, so if you still haven't had a go at climbing and are still keen,
then come along to that! This session costs £1.50.

I think that's it, but if you have any questions then feel free to e-mail us
and ask :)

Hope to see you climbing soon,

Charlotte x
Secretary