[SUMC] Movie Night Social

SUMC Social Secretary social at sumc.org.uk
Wed Oct 12 13:42:11 BST 2011

Hello all

This is just a reminder about the climbing movie social *this Friday*, as
mentioned on the bus on the Monday session, where we'll be watching films
like Hard Grit, Stone Monkeys and others. I will be making some ridiculously
sweet cakes but bring your own food and drink. This is just a chance to
relax, enjoy the films, get really psyched about climbing and then depending
on what people what to do, head to JCs or Town.
*Time.* 6:00
*Place.* I'll email again as soon as the SU get back to me but it will be a
lecture room in the university

Hope to see you all there. xxx