[SUMC] Gear night prices!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Oct 25 20:35:01 BST 2011

OK so can I have replies from people who are interested (in trying on)
on the following gear at the following price please. Remember, gear
night is at *Dynamic rock THIS MONDAY 31st at 5:30pm.*

*_
_*

*Retail*

*Dynamic Rock*

*_
_*

*_
_*

*_
_*

Evolv Bandit shoes

£80

*£68*

**

Wild Country Vision Zip-lock Harness

£65

*£55*

**

VC Synergy Belay device

£27

*£23*

**

Block Petit + Chalk Ball

£15

*£11 *

*(free chalk ball!)*

*£150 *for the lot or for the shoes and chalk bag its *£75.* If we get
20 people wanting size 9 shoes, then if you reply asap then it'll give
DR a slight chance of ordering more stock in, otherwise its first come
first served!

I've attached pictures as well so you know what they look like. Colours
may vary with the chalk bag + harness + belay device. *Also Dynamic Rock
can not process card payments, so you need to bring cash!!*

While we're on the subject of money, if anyone hasn't paid for either
the first outdoor trip or Monday's dynamic rock trip (and we know who
you are...) try and get in touch and let us know when you're around so
we can sort it out asap.

Thats all for now, let me know if you're interested in grabbing a
bargain, remember if you want cheap stuff, now is the time!

Matt Ev