[SUMC] Banff - Deadline 23/02/12

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed Feb 22 14:01:55 GMT 2012

To those of you have said you want to come to Banff on March 9th

Please get your money (*£14*) to me or another committee member by tomorrow
(*23/02/12*)!!!! As i need to book the tickets asap.
We will be in Fusion Cafe from 4:00 - 6:00 to collect club clothing orders
so you can bring your money then otherwise i will NOT book you a ticket
that includes the group discount and you will have to find your own
transport!
Also those of you who have said you will drive (Dave, Greg, Ed and Alex W)
are you still willing to and can anyone else drive to make it less of a
squeeze?

Cathy.