[SUMC] Photos!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Jul 9 14:19:17 BST 2012

Hey folks,

Me again! I hope you’ve all had a great year climbing, and I’ve noticed
that quite a few of you have been documenting it photographically. As we’re
planning to update the website pictures and are preparing for freshers’
fayre, it would be really great to have a good selection of photographs
that show new members what we’re all about.  If you have pictures of
trad/sport/bouldering/indoors/ places we’ve been climbing, and you’re happy
for SUMC to use them promotionally then we’d be really glad of them. I know
a lot of you will have albums’ worth of them though, so please don’t send
more than 5 otherwise Lydia and I could be trawling through hundreds!

I know you guys have some stunning shots so start looking through your
collections!

Cheers,

Charlotte x