[SUMC] Banff Film Festival - 9th March

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Mar 5 14:11:09 GMT 2012

Hello all

Please be *outside Fulton House*, this *Friday*, before *5:30*. If you have
lectures let me know asap so i can sort something out. It would be
preferable to leave at 5:30 ish as then we have plenty of time to get there
and sort out the tickets etc. The films are shown like when you go to the
cinema so its not a massive piss up :) It'll be a really enjoyable evening
with some great mountaineering films shown http://www.banff-uk.com
See you there. If you have any issues, let me know.

Cathy.

SUMC Social Sec