[SUMC] Peak district deposits

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Sun Mar 11 10:06:00 GMT 2012

Just a quick reminder to those signed up on the peak district trip for this
coming weekend have until Wednesday to pay their deposits. Theres only been
a couple paid so please be proactive about this! We've managed to extend
the trip size now so reserves are currently in attendance too!

Usual meet points are fine for payment: Monday evening before dynamic rock
or we may be able to spare an hour slot in JC's on Wednesday. If you can't
make the meeting of Monday's trip please ping us an E-mail and we'll try to
arrange a time you're free.

Also can people put on the sign up sheet when they're free from? Sending an
early car full of people is needed to collect the keys for the hut!

Finally if you're still interested and available, please do sign up as drop
outs may occur and that can get you seated on the trip.

Matt Ev