[SUMC] bouldering team tryouts

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Nov 16 14:32:00 GMT 2012

Bouldering team tryouts will be taking place this Monday at dynamic rock,
so its time to break out your tightest pair of shoes and crank hard.  For
those of you who don't know we compete in the BUCS bouldering tournament
in February. for this we need to select a team this will be done on the
basis of a small friendly competition within the club. We enter 2 teams of
three each team and we have one team of reserves in case of injury ect. So
there are plenty of places on the teams to aim for.

There have been some new routes set in the bouldering wall at dynamic rock
and i would like to ask anyone who is interested in trying out for the team
to resist the temptation to try any of these problems before Monday!!

hope to see you all on Monday it would be great if everyone gave it a go
whatever your ability,

cheers

Joe