[SUMC] Dynamic Rock Induction - CHANGE OF DATE

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Sep 18 10:43:42 BST 2012

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all looking forward to starting your next year and returning to
Swansea if you're not already back!
Unfortunately Dynamic Rock were unable to carry out the induction on Friday
21 September 2012 so we have now moved the training to *Monday 24 September
The induction will start at 2pm. Meet outside Fulton House at 1:30pm for a

If you've already replied we will assume you are still able to attend, so
if you are unable to make this change of date please let us know.

If you wish to attend on Monday please reply to this email by Friday at the

See you all soon :)

SUMC Committee

Web: http://www.sumc.org.uk
Forum: http://www.sumc.org.uk/cragchat

To unsubscribe from the SUMC mailing list, or edit your mailing list
options, please visit http://www.sumc.org.uk/about/mailing-list