[SUMC] Socials!!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Tue Dec 3 11:52:06 GMT 2013

Hey People

After yesterdays disappointing news some GOOD news.
We have several things happening over the next few weeks in the run up to
Christmas.

 On this Thursday (5th of December) we are having Christmas drinks (and
maybe food if people want it) in the Bryn y Mor, once we've eaten drunk
 and been merry we will be heading to Sin City to dance the night away in a
raucous fashion. Meet at 7:30pm in the Bryn.

On Friday (6th of December) we are heading to the waterfront winterland for
ice-skating shenanigans. meet in JC's at 6:30 for ice skating at 8. If your
coming Join the facebook event Zara has created.

Next Thuesday (10th of December) i will be hosting a bring a dish social at
my house, 91 Oxford street. The Idea behind this social is that everyone
will bring a dish of food, of there choice This can be anything, a starter,
a main or a desert. For example I will be making macaroni and cheese,  Matt
is promising spaghetti bolognese and I've heard that henry is planning some
sort of pudding! Feel free to bring your own booze, tea or whatever floats
your boat. Come round at 7:00pm

Hope to see you all at least one of these.

Joe

President

SUMC Committee

P.S

The climbing session at the uni wall is cancelled this week due to the
social.

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club