[SUMC] FAO those going to Cornwall tomorrow!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Jun 3 12:07:08 BST 2013

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lateness of the e-mail but this has lots of important
information. Firstly we will be meeting at *15 Marlborough Road* at
*10am*tomorrow. Please try and bring all of the equipment you need, or
if you
can't ask your driver to help you out!

The cars are as follows:

*Clare's car*
Neil
Zara
Betty

*Wade's car*
Matt R
Henry
Lena

*Matt's car*
Zeanne
Andrew
Alex Cole
Cathy

*Chris's car*
Jonny
Joe
Charlotte

*Lydia's car*
Meinertzhagen
Chris Lyus
Ryan

Please pack as light as possible. We will be stopping at a supermarket when
we arrive so you do not have to bring food for the week with you. We only
need 10 racks and 10 sets of ropes for the week as well so if *only the
following* bring their racks, that would be great - Matt R (+Ropes), Joe
(+Ropes), Matt Ev (+Ropes), Alex Wade, Lydia, Chris L, Zara(+Ropes), Jonny
(+Ropes), Henry(+Ropes), Neil. Which leaves 4 club ropes (doubles or
singles) to take + some club gear for setting up the abseil.

*Otherwise kit list includes:*
*
*
Harness
Climbing shoes
HELMET
Shoes appropriate for walking/ walk-ins
Sleeping bag
Tent (only if yours is being used)
Waterproofs
Water bottle
Warm clothes
Something to cook on (or have arranged to share with someone who does)
Gas for your something to cook on/whatever fuel you need
Something to cook in - pans etc
Something to eat with (i.e a spork or other exciting cutlery device)
Something to eat on (a plate or bowl or both)
nutkey/slings/screwgates (if you have them)
Towel for showers (cost 20p if I remember correctly)
Money for food
and many other things, like underwear and toothpaste which I trust you to
be able to pack without me telling you to! ;)

If you have any questions please e-mail me TODAY! This will be a great
trip, with some fantastic climbing. Hope you're looking forward to it!

Charlotte

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club