[SUMC] BBQ and Slacklining!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Wed May 29 11:40:07 BST 2013

My dearest climbers,

Just to let you know that on the first of June (Sat) we will be having a
BBQ and slacklining day, so grab some burgers and your balance and meet us
down on the front by the cenotaph (you'll see the slacklines I'm sure) in
the afternoon, around 3pm. We'll mess around on those for a bit then move
onto the beach for a BBQ and subsequent bonfire (so if you happen to have
any marshmallows or scrap wood lying around then please bring them).

See ya soon

Charlotte

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club