[SUMC] North Wales Trip!!! (15th-17th November)

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Nov 4 15:42:50 GMT 2013

Hey everyone,

We have our second weekend trip of the year coming up (Friday the 15th to
Sunday the 17th) for those of you who came on our peak district trip and
had a good time or if you missed out on it and are keen to come on trips
this is a great opportunity.

We are heading to Snowdonia for some multi-pitch climbing and/or scrambling
due to the nature of this trip spaces are limited, while this trip is open
to everybody you should be aware that these activities carry an additional
level of seriousness and to get the most out of this trip you should be
comfortable with exposed situations and the outdoors in general.

The cost of this trip will be £35 and you can sign up here;
http://www.sumc.org.uk/events the sign up will open at 8am tomorrow
(Tuesday the 5th of November)

The full cost of the trip must be paid by Monday the 11th.

Hope to see you tonight for dynamic rock.

cheers

Joe McCarty

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club