[SUMC] Day trip and social!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Nov 14 12:38:25 GMT 2013

Hi everyone some exciting plans are afoot!

Firstly we are finally going to have another social, We are going to have a
Film night on Tuesday the 19th of November at 8pm.  We will be watching
lots of exciting climbing films having a couple of quiet drinks and
generally having a laugh (possibly eating unhealthy takeaway food).  I Will
endeavour to Confirm the venue as soon as possible.

Secondly we will be having another Day trip On Saturday the 23rd of
November.
We are heading to Little tor on Gower. The sign up will open on Monday
(18th of November) at 8am. As always this trip is open to everyone so get
signed up and get excited!!

Over and out.

Joe

President

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club