[SUMC] day trip!

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Oct 25 00:04:23 BST 2013

Hi,

If you have signed up for the daytrip on saturday this is for you.
We will be meeting outside (or inside opposite the cash points) fulton
house at 9 O'clock.

You will need.
- food
- a drink
- warm cloths and watehr proofs (not jeans)
- any climbing equipment you have and think you might need
- any kit you need to borrow must be selected on the signup.

The wet weather alternitive will be Boulders (a climbing centre in Cardiff).

The trip will cost £5 if we go to boulders prices may change!

see you on Saturday

Joe

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club