[SUMC] Gear Night: Monday 28th October

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Oct 25 10:53:04 BST 2013

Hello all!

I hope that you're all enjoying the climbing and getting lots in!  Some of
you are probably thinking that it's coming to the time where you would like
to purchase your own gear or extend your current gear, well we may have a
solution for you!  There is a gear night at Dynamic Rock on Monday 28th
October with V12, where you will be able to buy gear at a discounted
price!  There will be packs of harnesses, belay plates and chalk bags for
beginners as well as various other things like shoes, trad. gear and much
more!  We will be meeting inside Fulton House at 5.30 as usual to head over
to Dynamic Rock.

So we hope to see you all there and enjoying your new gear in the upcoming
weeks!

Emily

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club